Category Archives: Vacation Ideas

5 Great Reasons To Visit Namibia

With a population numbering two million people scattered across the expanses of its breathtaking Savannah, beautiful landscapes, and fertile deltas, Namibia is one of the least-densely populated countries in the world. Yet somehow this southern African nation still offers some of the greatest ecological and cultural diversity in the world. With a modern capital city, comforting […]

Best Beach Resorts To Visit In Mozambique

Mozambique is a really beautiful country to visit, with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, its vibe and most of all its opportunities for adventure.This enigmatic south-eastern African country boast of beautiful beaches, blue waters, abounding in shoals of colourful fishes, well-preserved corals, colonial-style architecture, pulsating nightlife, a fascinating cultural mix and […]

5 Great Places To Visit In Swakopmund, Namibia

Swakopmund is a beach resort and an example of a German colonial architecture. It was founded in 1892 as the main harbour for German South-Africa, and a sizable part of its population is still German-speaking today,but don’t worry English is also a huge form of communication. Swakopmund lies on the B2 road and the Trans-Namib […]

Why Capetown, South Africa Is The Place To Be

Cape Town is a city port near South Africa’s south-west coast, it is a peninsula beneath the towering Table Mountain, currently ranking third amongst the populated urban areas in South Africa, The city is home to an array of natural beaches and bountiful vineyards. Everyone needs to visit Capetown and revel in these iconic places: TABLE […]

Seychelles:Breathtaking Beaches And Magnificient Islands

Officially known as the Republic of Seychelles, is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. Its capital is Victoria.Seychelles has a population of 90,024, the Country has the smallest population of any African state. Official languages of Seychelles are English, French and Seychellois Creole. The ethnic groups of Seychelles are Creole 90%,and the remaining 10% are […]

Malaysia: Maximum Enjoyment On A Cheap Budget

Breathtaking Scenery, Great Shopping, Tasty Asian Dishes, Rich Cultural Diversity and Favorable Weather Condition all year round….Malaysia is the Country to visit. You can experience all this on a cheap budget, cost of living in Malaysia is one of the lowest in the world. You get to enjoy diverse cultures of the Country, her rich […]

Rome: Fashion, Shopping And Dining

Nicknamed “The Eternal City/Capital of the world. Rome is a romantic city, perfect for honeymoon, Breathtaking holiday destinations and a City of Fashion . Rome shares its territory with independent City-State, Vatican City, they both use the same currency which is The Euro. This makes it more attractive for Tourists who wants to explore these […]

Translate »